The purpose of spring goalie sessions for U11 goaltenders is for the development of a new selection of saves and repetitive movements to keep developing the muscle memory of young goaltenders.
Goaltenders will also experience real game situational drills as we want them to be capable of applying newly developed skills in game situations. Spring sessions will not just improve their technical skills, but will also be an introduction to the tactical part of the game since we will focus on drills based on game situations.
Location: Mondays @4pm in Capital Hyundai Arena
Date: March 18th to April 29th, 2024 (7 weeks)
Size of group: max 12 goaltenders with minimum of 6 goalie coaches on the ice - Additional shooters if required for drills
Benefits of the spring goalie program
- Develop muscle memory of fundamental movements
- Develop new save selections for U11 goalies
- Be in a positive goalie-specific environment
- Low student-to-goalie ratio (1 instructor per 2 goalies)
- Practice game situational drills
- Each station has its own goalie instructor for direct feedback
- Receive video feedback
- Make up sessions available
We are aware that it can be challenging to attend every single spring goalie session. Therefore, we offer up to two (2) make up sessions. If you have to miss a goalie session, please contact us at least 24 hours before the goalie session and we will arrange a make-up session in the following weeks.
Please contact us with questions or for more details at email@example.com